Phone: 805-226-8790 | Fax: 805-226-8795
Wilson & Associates
Safety Consulting Services
Safety and OSHA Training and Consulting Serving the Central Coast
We have the expertise to customize a safety program specifically for your business to keep it efficient and compliant with current regulations while protecting your bottom line.
As our Safety Consultant, Dave Wilson provides everything from onsite safety audits to fork lift certification and OSHA 10/30 classes.
You can trust Dave as an OSHA certified instructor with 30 years of experience working with regulations at the county, state and federal levels.
What benefits can you expect?
- Cut overhead costs with increased efficiency
- Correct potential problems with our pre-OSHA inspection service
- Reduce injuries, loss and their associated costs
- Stay up to date on safety regulations required to keep your business compliant
- Provide you with safety manuals specific to your company / industry needs
- Lower insurance expenses with greater insurance market access
- Deduct our service as a 100 percent business expense
- We provide safety consulting for a wide range of industries, including but not limited to, manufacturing, construction, agriculture, food service, entertainment, transportation and wine.
Safety Services We Offer:
- In house inspections
- From general housekeeping issues to ergonomics
- Auditing specific OSHA and Cal OSHA requirements
- Let us find your issues before an inspector does
- Provide relevant safety policies specific to your business
- Provide policy training to ensure compliance
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Training documentation
- Fork lift certification
- Blood born pathogens
- Confined space hazards
- Training of site specific policies
- OSHA 10/30 hour classes
- Onsite Monthly safety meetings
- Ensure policies and documents are in place to comply with governing agencies
- Policy writing / auditing
- Record keeping
- Liaison between you and your inspectors
- We can save you heavy fines or insurance claims
- Up to $70,00.00 for a single serious fine or $140,000.00 for a serious repeated violation
- An inspector will very seldom visit a facility and NOT write at least one citation
Help for management
- We can partner with your in house safety professional to get up to date
- We train new hires and provide employee handbooks
We guarantee measurable results and your satisfaction. Why put off getting your company’s safety program in place and up to date when you can start saving money now?
Call Dave Wilson today at 805-226-8790 or email for your FREE consultation.
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION - CONTACT US BELOW